Fishy

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Boss has declared it a...

Now the question arises-- what do
I do with my time?
A: I could blog about my possible options (oops, too late)
B: Study for my Series 7 and Series 66 Test (I just got the books!)
C: Work on Bridal Shower plans for one of my best friends' wedding
D: BAKE! :-)
E: Post the study outline for tomorrow's Ladies' Bible Study Group
F: BAKE!
G: Build a snowman
H: NetFlix
I: Get bored and go against my bosses wishes by walkin
g to work-- or not
J: Go back to sleep....

Sleep is sounding good for now...

G'morning/G'night! :-)

HAPPY SNOW DAY!!!


4 comments:

  1. Make some creme brûlée!!! That's my vote =D And then go curl up by the fire and read....or watching netflix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about K)"Clean my room" on the list. Ha! (Sorry--couldn't resist!)

    I'm with Kayla--bake something or read by the fire or watch something on Netflix. Take advantage of this snow day to do the things you normally don't have time for. :-)

    ReplyDelete