Fishy

Monday, January 16, 2012

Blogging...

After my 4+ year hiatus from blogging--I am BACK!

I'm looking for a creative outlet, and I feel that this blog will help satisfy that desire. :-)

This blog will be short and sweet... the creative juices need time to start flowing... :-) I think they've been constipated...

More to come!

Liss

4 comments:

  1. "This blog will be short and sweet... the creative juices need time to start flowing... :-) I think they've been constipated..." Best line ever. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blog world! :-) I hope your constipation is resolved soon. Although, I don't wish for you to have the opposite problem of constipation....hahaha!

    Blogs rule--facebook drools!

    Happy blogging my sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. Thanks my wonderful Mother! :-) LOL.. I need "creative prune juice". ;-) LOL.. I wonder what the opposite problem would look like... hmmmmm... actually, I've got it but can't voice it. :-D

      LOVE YOU!!!

      Liss

      Delete